User avatar

izzywidgeon

izziwidgeon

  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    @HarryHardy g a s p I love PJO!

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    @Valkyria Welcome! Yes, OCSSSSSSS-

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    .. What if I was Kermit the Frog-

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    @Euphoria8 That's great. Pinky Pie's so cute I TOTALLY GET WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. THAT'S WHY I'M GOING WITH AN OC FROM MY NOVEL I'M WRITING ON HERE.

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Yeah, mm, I'm gonna go with one of my OCs. I'm too nervous to screw up a character people love.

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    ooooh. i love ATLA so much! Avatar Kyoshi is my favorite! Kuzon's cool, too.

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Yeah, I was also thinking of using some OCs from a story I'm currently posting on here, but I'm not sure.

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: If You Support Trump, Why?

    Okay, to be frank, I like Biden more than Trump. The most notable thing Trump did was boost the economy, which makes sense considering his background as a business man. ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    @Magebird No, I'm trying to choose between Peter Pan, Tom Holland's Spider-Man, and Mia Thermopolis from the Princess Diaries.

    Nov 7, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's talk about poetry.

    i want to learn how to convey as much emotion as i can with as little words as possible, if that makes any sense.

    Nov 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]

    fortnite

    Nov 5, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    HI! WELCOME TO THE.. Fandom Block Party Er..this is basically a giant roleplay that anyone can join, as they favorite character from any sort of media! THIS INCLUDES -Musicals -Movies ...

    Nov 5, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    *rides in on a broom-horse* Greetings, brave wordsmiths. I wish to become a knight.

    Nov 5, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    eat ur feet in ur sleep sleep is cheap

    Nov 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Creative ways to get arrested

    Dressing up as a banana and laying in the street so that people can slip on you.

    Nov 4, 2020


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken