User avatar

izzywidgeon

izziwidgeon

  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Aaah...maybe keep from the weed? Just to keep the PG vibe going.

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana poked her head back through the shrub, hearing yet another voice. She wiggled all the way through, and again, fell flat on her face. “Of course.” She adjusted the ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Alright!

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Yes! I absolutely love him. This is gonna be..interesting, to say the least.

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Okay, so I came up with a basic plot that I posted at the beginning of this thread, then came up with a starter. Everyone else replied as a character ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Ana Harmon. I was just chilling in my kitchen when I got the invite. It was a little sketchy, but it looked..professional, I guess?” She shrugged and grinned. 
“Cool name, ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Hello!” Ana smiled brightly. “Sorry for scaring you. This place is wild, am I right?” She grinned, her golden eyes sparking. She slipped off her Crocs and threw them into ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana heard a voice, and her immediate instinct was to wiggle her way through the bush. She fell to the earth with a soft thump. “Frickity-frackity.” She muttered. “I need ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Bet your butt I did.” Ana muttered. She walked toward one of the high, neatly trimmed hedges and poked her head through it without another thought. “Frick!” She hissed as ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana laughed and brushed a hand along the length of her braid. "I'm..Anastasia." She stuck out a hand, and quickly retracted it. "Er..you don't have..hands." She chuckled, rocking back on ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana let out a little scream of joy when she saw the pink pony materialize before her eyes. Her delighted demeanor turned to disgust. “Oh, my God..wait, am I at ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana Morales-Harmon was not a party girl in the slightest, but when her mom slid a small, cream white envelope across the kitchen counter to her one dismal Saturday morning, ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    *DRUMROLLS* S T A R T E R T I M E In a giant house atop a hill, lives a mysterious, rich, powerful person, who decides that they should ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    @Magebird OMG YES. YES. I LOVE HIM.

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    We could probably start, I mean anyone can join at any time. There's really no set limit as to where this prompt can go.

    Nov 8, 2020


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch