User avatar

izzywidgeon

izziwidgeon

  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "Looks like a giant fork." Ana raised a brow at Harriet's weapon. "Maybe put that away before you kebab any of us, please?"

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “It’s true, though.” Ana snapped her fingers and a mini-vanity showed up in front of her, chock-full of brushes and palettes. She picked up a compact, plucked the powder-puff thing ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana raised a brow at Dally. “How many people have you beaten up?” She asked dryly. “‘Cause by the look of those knuckles, I’m gonna say at least..fifty. And your ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    ".. Dios mio, girl. That's one twisted family tree. I'm technically all white, but I was adopted by my parents, who're Latino," Ana said as she floated upwards. You guys ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Ugh, I hate walking.” Ana pouted. “Honestly, I could just-“ She levitated off her feet again and grinned. She whirled around and started to moonwalk. “There we go..” She laughed. ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Well..I’m Ana, obviously, and I’m training to be a ballerina.” Ana looked down at her bare feet. They had been washed clean by the rain. “Ballet slippers, please?” A pair ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Yeah, that's fine. Sorry 'bout that, :?

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana ‘dropped’ the stick and squinted at Kuzon. “…You’re saying you can manipulate your own will?” She squinted. 
“Oh, I remember this now, from the show. The air nomads all..well, ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “I dunno. I guess this place is magic..though, I can make things like this happen at home too, but only little things.” She blushed. “You know, like this.” She made ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Oh, my makeup, I can already feel it running!” Ana pouted. “Compact mirror and makeup wipes, please?” Both appeared in her hand, and she got to work wiping off her ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "You know what, I take it back, you're not hot, you're annoying." Ana rolled her eyes at Dally and looked up at the sky. "Can I you know, uh, get ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "Oh, cool, another magic person. Way to make me feel more like plain vanilla than usual." Ana settled back on the ground and raised a brow.

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Cool. I’m still Ana.” Ana said as she turned a cartwheel in the air. “Wait, can I go any higher? She lifted a few inches higher and got a peek ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Hey! How come you gave him a soda and not me?” Ana looked up at the sky and whined. She jabbed a thumb at Dally and pouted. “Anyways, I guess ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    ...I mean, that's pushing it. But I guess I can let it slide 'cause you're new at this.

    Nov 9, 2020


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter