User avatar

isabellarivas43

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bittersweet Summer (Previously Untitled) [pt.2]

    HI, OMG, I love this story. are you going to write a third part?I can help you with the name if you want. I'm not forcing you. Its a really ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Heart Of A God (Ch 2)

    It's amazing! Are you going to write more? I love it! The story is just simply beautiful... :D :)

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Dream

    Absolutely beautiful... I think that happened to me once :) I think i might cry :cry:

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Love Story

    Beautiful story.. I actually cried. So sweet and endearing. I absolutely loved it. :cry: :cry: :D

    Mar 31, 2010


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury