User avatar

isabellarivas43

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: So Seductive

    Amazing.. are you going to write a second part? This is so romantic! I Love it! Please write more. Bella

    Apr 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Story Currently Untitled-Chapter 1

    Such a sad story but really good, I like it. Is there a second part? Can there be a second part? :D

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Heart Of A God (Ch 2)

    It's amazing! Are you going to write more? I love it! The story is just simply beautiful... :D :)

    Apr 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: New Student

    This is a really good story. Do you plan on writing more? I really enjoyed it. Could you please write more? :) Bella

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hopeless romance- a rough section of it.

    This is Amazing! I love it! Please write more! what happens to the boy? Do they fall in love or hate each other? Please, pleas, please write more :) Bella

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Heart Of A God ( Intro and Ch 1)

    Beautiful.. I think I'm going to cry.Amazing.. please write more. Please :D

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Character Descriptions

    I'm having trouble with my character descriptions.. a friend told me they could help me here. Just describe your perfect guy/girl.. you'd be a real help. Thank You! Bella :D

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: jenneth wants love

    Beautiful, so amazingly, written. Check spelling and it's perfect. :)

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Recollections (Chapter 1)

    It is amazing I absolutely love it! :D Nothing can be compared to this. Please write more!

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: In the Company of a Vampire : Prologue (edited)

    Amazing! Absolutely Amazing! I want to read more! Please write more! I loved it! :D

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Dream

    Absolutely beautiful... I think that happened to me once :) I think i might cry :cry:

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stay With Me

    Awww... I love it. It seems so real..

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Do You Remember?

    You should definitely keep going! Absolutely beautiful and hypnotizing.... Write more please... :P

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Love Story

    Beautiful story.. I actually cried. So sweet and endearing. I absolutely loved it. :cry: :cry: :D

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 1

    I love it. It's cool. That doesn't happen every day. Please write more.

    Mar 30, 2010


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus