User avatar

isabellarivas43

  • Romantic Novels Re: A Life Chosen or Given Part 3

    Nobody in there senses would come up to her room without it being official business and when Dmitri walked in with her plate of warm food she felt her protective ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Life Chosen or Given Part 2

    The contact with fist connecting with his face made Jonathan more surprised and a bit dizzy, but he got up and finally understood this was a test. He lunged with ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Life Chosen or Given

    Hey Jabs! Thanks I mean to have the setting and time period unclear, it's a mystery to the reader. And referring to Catherine, she will definitely have some big faults, ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Life Chosen or Given

    Nobody understands the thrill of handling a gun, aiming at a target and letting your finger pull back the trigger. Your eyes close at the sound of the bullet finally ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fight Myself.

    Wonderful! I love it! It's great. :)

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Stop Holding The Gates

    This is sooo beautiful! Kudos to a beautiful song. :)

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Alone

    It's wonderful. So deep and touching. I love it. Completely wonderful, congratulations. You're post is incredible, I relate to you. I know how being alone feels. And I hardly ever ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fantasy Love

    I guess posting this was a bad idea. I should've finished it. Well, the problem is that this girl is a half vampire, she lost both her parents and feels ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fantasy Love

    I deleted it. Better this way...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My TenYo Poem- Please Help Me!!!

    You are absolutely right. Why didn't I see this before? TenYo is a great person, yeah it might be only you and me but we're cheering him on aren't we? ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bittersweet Summer (Previously Untitled) [pt.2]

    HI, OMG, I love this story. are you going to write a third part?I can help you with the name if you want. I'm not forcing you. Its a really ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Reality Dream

    I love it, forest. It is an absolutely nice short story. I want you to write more. You should. It is really good. Bella

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Water and skin

    Never mind...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Day Things Went Wrong

    I was crying when I ended it. Its beautiful yet sad. keep writing Write more! :) Bella

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bittersweet Summer (Previously Untitled) [pt.1]

    It's a great story. Interesting twist at the end. Please could you tell me when the second part is up, I really want to read it. Keep on writing! Bella ...

    Apr 6, 2010


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher