-
Re: A Life Chosen or Given Part 3
Nobody in there senses would come up to her room without it being official business and when Dmitri walked in with her plate of warm food she felt her protective ...
Dec 8, 2011 -
Re: A Life Chosen or Given Part 2
The contact with fist connecting with his face made Jonathan more surprised and a bit dizzy, but he got up and finally understood this was a test. He lunged with ...
Dec 8, 2011 -
Re: A Life Chosen or Given
Hey Jabs! Thanks I mean to have the setting and time period unclear, it's a mystery to the reader. And referring to Catherine, she will definitely have some big faults, ...
Dec 8, 2011 -
Re: A Life Chosen or Given
Nobody understands the thrill of handling a gun, aiming at a target and letting your finger pull back the trigger. Your eyes close at the sound of the bullet finally ...
Dec 7, 2011 -
Re: Fight Myself.
Wonderful! I love it! It's great. :)
Oct 11, 2011 -
Re: Stop Holding The Gates
This is sooo beautiful! Kudos to a beautiful song. :)
Oct 9, 2011 -
Re: Alone
It's wonderful. So deep and touching. I love it. Completely wonderful, congratulations. You're post is incredible, I relate to you. I know how being alone feels. And I hardly ever ...
Sep 30, 2011 -
Re: Fantasy Love
I guess posting this was a bad idea. I should've finished it. Well, the problem is that this girl is a half vampire, she lost both her parents and feels ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Fantasy Love
I deleted it. Better this way...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: My TenYo Poem- Please Help Me!!!
You are absolutely right. Why didn't I see this before? TenYo is a great person, yeah it might be only you and me but we're cheering him on aren't we? ...
Apr 23, 2010 -
Re: Bittersweet Summer (Previously Untitled) [pt.2]
HI, OMG, I love this story. are you going to write a third part?I can help you with the name if you want. I'm not forcing you. Its a really ...
Apr 18, 2010 -
Re: The Reality Dream
I love it, forest. It is an absolutely nice short story. I want you to write more. You should. It is really good. Bella
Apr 18, 2010 -
Re: Water and skin
Never mind...
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: The Day Things Went Wrong
I was crying when I ended it. Its beautiful yet sad. keep writing Write more! :) Bella
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: Bittersweet Summer (Previously Untitled) [pt.1]
It's a great story. Interesting twist at the end. Please could you tell me when the second part is up, I really want to read it. Keep on writing! Bella ...
Apr 6, 2010
