User avatar

irnbru666

  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    What do all the ratings stand for?

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Kissing The Rain by Kevin Brooks

    In this book the main character the main character is a young boy called Michael Nelson. His nickname is Moo due to his obesity. I think that this is linked ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Sex and the City mini-review

    I totally agree wth you =D I think Sex and the City is even more addictive than chocolate (if that's possible) and I think your mini review captures the magic ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Father

    Perfect. Everything has to be perfect. No mess, nothing out of place. Dinner’s ready. She waits, the silence consuming her. Her eyes dart around, checking and double checking, until he ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Before You Were Mine

    :D I'm just not used to this yet, thanks for helping me out. I've posted it somewhere else already though, i'll see what happens :?

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Before You Were Mine

    A pretty young woman smiles at me from the glossy paper. She is carefree with no maternal strings restraining her. Her pose is relaxed, the arm of the future father ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Before You Were Mine

    Thanks for replying, I wasn't really sure what forum to post in. I don't know if I should post it again in another one :?

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =D

    Hiya :D I'm new on this site, just made my first post so hoping to get some feedback. I want to write when i'm older and i'm hoping that getting ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Before You Were Mine

    A pretty young woman smiles at me from the glossy paper. She is carefree with no maternal strings restraining her. Her pose is relaxed, the arm of the future father ...

    Dec 31, 2006


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles