User avatar

irishfire

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!

    Dont worry about it :smt001 I PMed you my answers. -Irish :elephant:

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!

    This is my story. I was born 14 years ago into a family with a dad, a mom, and 1 older sister. Then when I was about 3 or 4 ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Memoirs of a Charmer named Elly

    Wow, I'm so sorry for your depression. Some one very close to me had it and it was horrible. But I'm so glad your better :smt001 I know how you ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Re-Opens!

    Hey, I have a quick question that just popped up. Are we still doing points? And if we are, where are they?? Because I can't find them anywhere on my ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Re-Opens!

    Hey, I just tried to send a sort've lengthy PM to someone and when I clicked "submit" it did absolutly nothing. And I sent one to myself that was short ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Re-Opens!

    Wow I am totally loving this new site! It looks awesome! Epic job! -Irish P.S I love all the new smilies!

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Thank you so much Hannah! That was really bothering me! I'll be sure to look at that from now on! Thank you! :D

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey People! So I have a quick question, but I can't find the right forum to put it on and I really need this question answered so I'm going to ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Completely Lost? Come here!

    Hey there! I have a question, and I can't find the right forum to put it on, so I'm going to try it here. I've been reviewing things, and posting ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey! I'm new here, and I'm really excited to be sharing my stories and etc. with people. :wink: I've never really done it before. Check out some of my stuff ...

    Jul 12, 2009


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"