User avatar

irishfire

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ranger

    Ranger!! I'm so glad I found this! looove McFly, if you couldn't already tell. I also really like the bands Hawk Nelson (hence part of my username), Thousand Foot Krutch, ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    Hey, read all of it, and I think the ideas are pretty good! :D Cept the Greeter/Instructor thing seems a bit out of the blue to me (haha pun) But ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!

    Hahaha Thanks Ranger! I'm pretty fond of em' too! ♥Skillet♥ :wink:

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: If Pinocchio...

    *stares dumbly at question for two days* ... I think I got it. No because he'd have to lie to get his nose to grow, and when he tells you ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: What is the correct response to stop?

    I agree with both Jacob and Evi! You could also go with: -Irish :elephant:

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!

    Haha no Mizzle I would like that! People think I overract when I say I'm afraid of sharks to my death but then they see my reaction at seeing one ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yeah?WELL I DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER!

    Hahaha I totally love your title first of all, and second of all I love your attitude! reason to live: To kill Loled at the irony of that. Awesome to ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh, hello there.

    Hi! Welcome to the site! The name's Irish and WELCOME! (Did I say that already?) So, about the having no experience with feedback, don't worry about it. When I joined ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New.

    Hi! Welcome to the site! Its really great here, everyones amazing and so helpful! Well, now you just post your stories, and rate and review others in exchange. We have ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ummm....this is me

    Oh my God she is?!? I think I'm gonna die :D No, I havent! Whats it about? (well obviously Charles Darwin) but what does he do in it? Is it ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ummm....this is me

    Oh my God I love all 3 of those authors you mentioned! Ann Rindali and Caroline Meyer esp!! I wish they wrote more because I love their books so much! ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!

    Don't worry about it :D My favortie time period is the Elizabethian age. With the Tudors and such, that and ancient history and some of the Holocaust and the Revolutionary ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Lee

    I personally love you for starting this site! I love it here :D I've learned a ton and met totally amazing people! Thank you so much Nate/Lee! -Irish :elephant:

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!

    Definitely :lol:

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!

    Haha, thanks :smt003

    Sep 9, 2009


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey