User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Sage Kellum I grinned slightly. "Nice to meet you Ashton!" I sighed. "I was a little too mouthy to one of my officers. They dicided to send me here to ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Sage Kellum I followed the gaurds to where a big group of cilvilians stood. I waited a few moments before diciding I should at least try to make a friend ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Sage Kellum I spent the entire evening awake. Terrified out of my wits. I hadn't told Leeta what the letter really meant, an inncocent girl of 17 should never know ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Sage Kellum I focused my anger on the hoe. Shoving it into the ground and wrenchting it upward, turning the soil over and over. It would probably be the last ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Sure Kay! :D Gspyy can Sage and Ashton be friends ^__^

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    I'm in Aqua! :D Name: Sage Kellum Age: 25 Gender: Male Appearence: (green eyes) Personality: Acts tough. Stands for what he believes in, and will stand up to anyone who ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Hey!! I'm in! Name: Scarlett "Mason" Masonaric Age: 20 Gender: Female Personality: Witty and blunt when she feels like it, as well as clever. Shes very forward about certain things ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Fox Fox screamed as the ground fell away from her, only to be replaced by green grass maybe two seconds later. She landed on her back with a thud and, ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Haha alrighty! Fox Fox looked down at her own piece, quizically. It began to glow a bright burning red and soon enough it became a longsword, she grinned. It was ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Fox Fox frowned, "Tutor?" She looked at the rest of them, her eyes wide with worry. "Why would we need a tutor?" The group pressed in on the conversation as ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    ** Confused, whats going on? **

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    ** I'll do it! ** Fox Fox looked at the girl who had run into her and frowned. "No," she said in her lilting accent, "I'm sorry to say that ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Is it tommorow yet :shock:

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Ok Nutty!! Don't break her heart please!! By the way, I love my new nickname from you :D

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Oui, je ne parle pas espongol. Je regrette! :(

    Feb 8, 2010


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind