User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Whats lot 7?

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    I don't really see a place for my chars...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes

    Saint Shepper Saint looked at all the people. It had been so long that she'd seen so many! She heard the call for names and looked at the man who'd ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    (LOST Whats going on?)

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    WEEEEEE!

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Cannia Brooke/ Sidekick Brooks Cannia grinned at her. "Brooks. Annabell Brooks." I shook her hand, and turned to the woman who had told Bond to take me down, she didn't ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Please!!! ^______^

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    O__o starting yet...no?..ok...starting yet? (btw I fixed my post and heres the brother if its ok) Name: Kendall Jenkins Age: 17 Power: Can control shadow Appearence: Personality: >Animals, and people ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Eidolon's Chains

    I'm in! Name: Chashina Age: 20 Apprerance: Is wearing: (without the necklace) Alliance: Black Mages Character background: Has been in the Black Mages all her life and feels they are ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Cannia Brooke/Sidekick Brooks I sighed. This director obviously hadn't had breakfast either. "What do you mean we're on our own?" I called out. "YOU HEARD ME BLONDIE!" A yell came. ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes

    *is proud to be the 3rd poster instead of the 12th* Saint Shepper Saint dug her way through the ashes, her chest heaving from the labor of it all. Her ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    I hope I got this right *really needs to check this more* Sage Kellum I heard the calls for pairing and looked to the guy, musing if I want him ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Oh sure Nutty! No problem :D Is there anyone who can control light?

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    I'll join! :D Name: Cannia Brooke Personality: Bright and peppy as well as witty and cleverrr Person you're acting as: Sidekick! Appearence: Up for love: Of course! Bit of history: ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    IRISH IS HERE FOR NUTTEH! Name: Kashra Jenkins Age: 17 Power: Can control light Appearence: Personality: >weaknesses: Animals, and people she cares about as well as fire for obvious reasons, ...

    Mar 3, 2010


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather