User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    I have to join! I'll be ME! Name: Irish (or whatever nicknames you guys have for me) Age: 14 Personality: Spazzy, stupid sometimes, quick thinking, funny, loud, stupid sometimes, stupid ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Kendall Jenkins I shook my head. "No, no. I believe you, I'm just impressed." She looked at me, eyebrows raised. "You are?" I nodded. "I've never met anyone who can ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Kendall Jenkins I nodded. "Ok I'm imagining me and my sister in a fist fight." She frowned. "What?" I shrugged. "It would be an epic disaster! My sister doesn't stand ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Keshra Jenkins I sighed as we drove toward the lot. I'd convinced him, but he still didn't seem to like me. "So, you're name is Daemyn right?" He nodded. I ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Kendall Jenkins I stared at the girl, eyebrows raised, hoping she had, because I was about to flip. She frowned. "Uhh no, whos your sister?" I sighed, "Keshra? Blond hair? ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Keshra Jenkins I felt my jaw, feeling the stinging pain of the guy's punch. He had some issues, and he'd done a bad thing, he'd made me mad. The employees ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Keshra Jenkins I watched them for awhile, not sure if I should say anything or not. Suddenly I blinked. "Kendall!" The person standing next to me looked at me. "Bless ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Sage Kellum I woke up with a start, and immideatly groaned at the soreness of my body. I turned over and quickly shut my eyes, the room was way too ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Keshra Jenkins I grin. "New Girl has a name, Keshra remember?" I didn't think anyone heard me so I just shrugged. Date night huh? Sounded interesting enough. "Can I come?" ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Haha sure, once Fee responds I'll have her notice.

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Wait Pudin is the girl you're talking to Keshra? Keshra Jenkins I walked toward the girl, shocked. "Who are you?" I asked her quietly. She looked aprehensive. I sighed. "I'm ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes

    Saint Shepper Saint looked over at the man. "I'm sorry, what was your name again?" He grinned. "Anton." She nodded. "Oh nice to meet you! And yeah, it is. I've ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Sage Kellum I saw Ashton fall to the floor and I dropped my cup and ran for the door. Behind me, I heard gaurds boots clomping behind me, I pushed ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    God, I am so sorry, I'm having a ton of trouble following this. I'll just throw in my character, and can someone help me get her into something? Thanks! Kashra ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes

    Saint Shepper Saint nodded at the guy who was apprently Alec. "I agree with you," she looked to the group, "we should find shelter, and figure everything out in the ...

    Mar 10, 2010


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'