-
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Kendall Jenkins I poked my head into the room Amber was sleeping in, she looked up at me. I grinned. "Boo." She raised an eyebrow but grinned. "Don't scare me, ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Kendall Jenkins Amber had been in there awhile, and I was starting to get nervous. "Amber?" I called. Nothing. I frowned and looked at Keshra. "Keshra, you can take yours ...
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Kendall Jenkins I took a deep breath and outsretched my arms, slowing my breathing. Suddenly, all around me, the shadows of the flames crept up around Amber. "Amber," I called ...
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
xD I don't think they do :lol: *feels proud*
Mar 17, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Irish Irish laughed, getting more into the song. A team they were. A perfect one bonded with the love of Harry Potter musical parodys in a beautiful fashion. "I'm sick ...
Mar 17, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Irish Irish saw Dreamy walking away and quickly followed. "Don't leave me!" She called, catching up with her. "I don't want to be alone in all this stuff." Dreamy shrugged. ...
Mar 17, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Irish Irish kept running until she slammed into someone, knocking both of them over. "I'm so sorry, I-" she saw who it was and beamed clinging to them. "DREAMY!" She ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Garadeth.
Sage Kellum Suddenly soldier burst into the room, I jumped and found myself growling at them. Growling...? I shook my head and sat back down. One of the guards came ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Ok... Irish Irish woke up. Everyone was gone. She frowned. "Crap." She stood up and began wandering around. Suddenly, her phone vibrated, she slipped it out of her pocket, text ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
** I'm really lost! Help me!**
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Irish Irish led Elinor, Pudin, and Lauren to her profile. She sighed and sat down near her portoflio, stroking the scripts and stories gently. "So what are we going to ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Irish Irish looked at Elinor and nodded, gasping for breath. "This place is going crazy without Nate!" Elinor nodded and clicked "Submit" before turning back to her. "We need to ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Irish Suddenly, Gsp disappeared and irish landed in the mist of a what looked like a fight. Irish fought her way out and looked around. "Crap." Irish groaned. Fanfics. This ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Kendall Jenkins I stood up with her and looked at the sky. Night was falling fast. I sighed. "We might as well start heading back to my tent." Amber blinked ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Irish Irish opened her storybook, diciding to try to figure out what was going on. Suddenly, someone rammed into her. "Nate's dead!" The person flailed at her before running away. ...
Mar 15, 2010
