User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    I like it!

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    ** Haha, theres a fight going on between my character Arabella from the Cuervo and a man named Vincent from the Bodlina over Jimmy from the Cuervo's life and everyones ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Brenda >-> I sprinted down the alleyways, word of the fight had spread fast, and the crowd was able to be seen from the boat. I fought my way through ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella >-> The pistol cocked and seemed about ready to fire, the finger poised for a breath-less moment before a broadsword appeared on the man's neck. Arabella grinned smugly. "I ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella >-> Arabella quickly weaved her way through the streets, her agile body ducking in and sometimes under drunken men passed out in the streets and slumped up against walls. ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    I will! But what should I say?

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Here she is! Name: Brenda Brightwell (called Brightie) Age: 19 Ship/Position: Bodlina/ newest crew member Appearance: Long dark blond hair, bright hazel eyes, slightly tall walks around with a small ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    My pleasure! I'll have to post it later though when I have more time (tommorow at latest :wink: )

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Oo do you still need a another on the other ship? I'll do two if you do.

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Woo! And PuffSammy course its ok! I'm happy she'll actaully have a friend! :D What type of characters do you need on the other ship?

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Awesome! Hm... lets see Character name: Arabella Curio Age: 18 Ship/Position: Cook on the Cuervo? Is that taken? *peers to check* Appearance: Shes average height, maybe slightly smaller, with long ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    I'll try it! Still need another pirate Nutty? Please excuse me if I mess up here, this is my first story book and I'm not entirely sure how it works ...

    Oct 18, 2009


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took