User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Brightie, newest member, Bodlina >-> I hear the captins yell and then the pounding of my shipmate's feet on the deck. Quickly I follow the sound, unsure of whats happening. ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella >-> Arabella and the girl seemed to be locked in a stareing contest. She looked the girl up and down and sighed once more. "I'll ask the captin if ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    **Hope you have fun!** Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella walked into the kitchen to see the girl tapping her chin and heading for a rope. She grunted and the girl ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    **Ooooh! Lol, I get it now. /brain fart/ That stinks! Both of my characters are female. **

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    **I'm pretty sure its perfectly fine! And yea! thatd be cool! I know both of my characters are up for love, I'd be willing to do it :D **

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella watched Jimmy wrestle with her, her breath caught in her throat. She cursed as she saw her get away and out onto the dock. Thats ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella's face flushed with anger and she climbed up onto the side of the ship gripping the rigging with white knuckles. "You're a bloody fool," she ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella sighed and made Isabel step aside. "I'll get her, Isabel. Right now I need you to go into town and buy four more barrels of ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Oh no you're right! That was my fault sorry!

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella followed also watched the girl and turned toward Moira. "Jimmy got into trouble with one of his old shipmates again, Vincent from the Bodlina. The ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Well so far you and Nutty's character have been captured by the Cuervo (Nutty's char) and the Bodlinda (your char), thats really the main idea, and they are trying to ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Brightie, newest member, Bodlina >-> The captin glared at me intensely. His teeth clenched. "Why would that be, Miss. Bright?" I swallowed and looked at Vincent. "Well, y-you see there ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella looked at the young girl angrily, her anger getting the better of her. Suddenly, she remembered the ordeal and sighed, it was her first day, ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, Cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella walked with her face set dead ahead, ignoring all the questioning looks from her fellow ship mates, bringing the young girl straight into the kitchen. ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    (You're spot on!) Arabella, Cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella looked at the Bodlinda pirate who just spoke and nodded. "She has the right idea, lets take this out to sea and ...

    Oct 23, 2009


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki