-
Re: Masquerade Brothers
Anybody want to be my character's love interest?
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
I ran over to Tucker and picked him up, backing away from Skye. Poor thing was shaking. I pet him gently. "Its ok honey, its ok..." Turning away from them, ...
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
I screamed and ran over to Tucker, picking him up. He huffed at Skyeler, ears laid back. She breathed out a sigh of relief and hugged him. The dog is ...
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
Ha. Dog farts. I stood up. "I'm impervious to dog farts Skye. Sorry, but when you have four of them and your dad is a constant bomb, you tend to ...
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
I swear to God that dog needs help. She kept biting me and nipping me until Skyeler dicided that I wasn't a good chew toy! Thanks to Gspy for SAVING ...
Apr 21, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
I could've sworn my brain didn't start working for awhile until after I realized that the random car that had crashed through into the room had, in fact, NOT hit ...
Apr 19, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
Mom doesn't think I'll be ok flying alone. But I've flown to New York before and I know how it works! The woman never believes in me. "All passengers on ...
Apr 18, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
Can we start soon?! *impatient wreck* Btw, I am not baised. How do you write about someone you don't know? And, I wrote about Bolt, and I hardly know him. ...
Apr 18, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
Oh I'm SO in! :arrow: Name: Irish/Fire/Scotty/Really Anything if you tell me what it is first :arrow: Birthday: 10/17/95 :arrow: Age: 14! :arrow: Personality: Hyper and slightly creepy. Laughs alot, ...
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: Graced
Oo ok. She was younger than Po right? So lets say 19?
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: Graced
I love you. I love Graceling. Dang it you took Po! I want Katsa! Name: Katsa Age: 19 Appearence: One eye is bright blue and the other is bright green, ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Keshra I gasp for breath, reinforcements huh? Wee. I frowned, trying to think of something. Oh. Ding! "You can go back in time right?" I said raising an eyebrow. She ...
Apr 5, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Oh my God! xP I'm so sorry!
Mar 31, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Keshra Jenkins Power blocking device? Well that's weird. As I gasped for breath, I stared at him. "Really? I was able to get past them." He blinked. "You were the ...
Mar 31, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
** Ok Nutty, its not really that long but I told you I'd post and this is what I got** Kendall Jenkins Someone yanked me off the couch and threw ...
Mar 30, 2010
