User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, Cuervo >-> Arabella jetted after the girl, Jimmy following. She grabbed the girl by the arm, and forced her to face her. "I'm going to need your and Jimmy's ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Lol, I love you Nutty!! :D Does anyone want me to give their char a love partner? I'd be willing to do 2.

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Haha, its ok. I liked it! Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella screamed with rage. That broadsword had been in her family for centuries. She had been stupid to forget that ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    *Aqua tsk tsk so violent :lol: ** Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella narrowed her eyes at her. Her thoughts raced, she was in a tight squeeze all right. Eventually, she ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    speaking of icons arya I just died at yours, I love it :lol: If anyone wants to make a male character feel free to have him be Silv's brother, but ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Oh YES! I love Pudin's idea! Silv, Gisele, and Alexia! :D

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    :D Perfectly fine Pudin!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Hey! I'll claim a spot! Hows this sound?? Name: Silver Sarae (Called Silv or Sarae) Age: 19 Profession: Singer Looks: Darker skin, her eyes are a very deep turqoise color ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Brightie, newest memember, Bodlina >-> My face went pale and I looked up at the pirate girl in front of me. I slowly pulled an arrow from my quiver and ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella ducked the first mans swing, and had his legs kicked out from under him and knocking him unconcious. She quickly stood up and made for ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella,cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella grinned as the fire on the Bodlina grew. However, it would not make her job easier to dodge sword jabs and charcoal hunks of mast flying ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Brightie, newest member, Bodlina >-> The hull of the Cuervo crashed into us, rocking all of us and bringing some down. I quickly notch an arrow and aim for the ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> Arabella was scrambling across the deck, trying to follow the captain's orders and, at the same time, looking for someone to guard Sirena. Jimmy was a ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Brightie, newest member, Bodlina >-> I watched Vincent trudge off to obey his orders from Jarrod, slightly grateful. The blood lust in his eyes frightened me, and I had a ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, cook, Cuervo >-> A frantic knocking came on the door of the kitchen, Arabella walked toward it cautiously, her every sense telling her that something was wrong. She opened ...

    Oct 31, 2009


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took