User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Brightie, Bodlina >-> I scurried up to Isadaemus, a blanket to warm him from the figid ocean water. His face was red and furious from the defeat. I, too, felt ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Haha I know right? Hes so *drools* And that'd be awesome! By the way, why don't all the celebs have like a completly secret hideout where they all go to ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Haha Pudin I love your "Up for love" thing xD And if any star/Papa wants a love interest my guy would be happy to do it! Name: Jareden "Jare" Smith ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Well, I'm not the creater of this SB, you'll have to ask Arya, but I really like that idea! I'm up for it! It'll be interesting!

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Oooh Pudins offically a genius! *gives Pudin nametag that says "Hello I am A GENIUS!" (sorry caps)

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    We still need a Papa? I'll try one if we do.

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, Cuervo >-> "Jimmy. Arabella.I suggest you turn the captain and those girls back over to us. That sparkling logic you just spouted should be applicable to yourself, shouldn't it, ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Lol, I love Arkaron: Singer, His sister was blinded by paparazzi, His father is WANTED Love that, don't know why but I do :smt005 and I thought Elle and Silv ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    No problem :wink: I do it out of love!

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    ...xD Oh wow Nutty. Well if Pudin's ok with it you can have him I guess.

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    I think so, me, Pudin and Nutty did.

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Woo! Me and Pudin! How many more spots should we have?

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Ok here he is! A lover for Pudin right? Name: Arkaron Shameus (Called Ark or Aron) Age: 20 Profession: Singer Looks: Bright BRIGHT red hair, grey-green eyes : He is ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Cool! I'll post for him later, and he can have Silv for a romance! Hes pretty hot!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, Cuervo >-> Arabella glared at the man and stepped beside Jimmy, her newly-won-back broadsword in her hand. "I'm afraid you can't do that Jarrod. You see, we both want ...

    Nov 7, 2009


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore