User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish turned to Aqua and raised an eyebrow impossibly high. "Right because I was so sure they wanted to take us out to ice cream and Barnes and Nobles ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Aron I swore as I saw the flashing cameras behind me. They had caught me coming out the back way of my house, I'd have to take the subway. As ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish's vision quickly came back and she saw they were in a complelty white room. She bit her lip and tasted the blood running down her face but didn't ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish groaned. "Awww Gsp! I wanted to see what happened!" Suddenly the bag opened and all of them tumbled out onto a cold tiled floor. The lights were bright ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Silv Silv sighed slapping her phone shut and frowned. They had waited too long to do this, and now it was finally happening. They were starting to plan and she ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire (sorry I was missing) Irish yelped as someone elbowed her in the face trying to move. "Ow!! Jeez, what the heck was that for?!" She heard someone sniker. "Revenge." ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Brightie, Bodlina >-> I think I knew what Allyson was going to say and she didn't want to say it. She knew Isadaemus too well to know what he would ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    *I agree, haha bravo! *claps* * irishfire Irish stopped punching and frowned. "Sorry, didn't know and heh kinda panicking..." suddenly Irish yelped and the screamed out of the bag. "Wait! ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish punched at the bag and screamed for the man to let them go. She heard Mira and Gsp, who must have also been kidnapped and she called out ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    **Mira, I just noticed this but I love your sig! That song is utterly amazing!**

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish looked up from her book reluctantly at the noise coming from Aqua and Mira's room. She sat up, what are they doing? Hitting the wall with hammers? She ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    **Hahahaha thanks!**

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    **Can I join and be captured too?**

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    I think so...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    No problem! Haha poor Jare such a dare devil, flirting with Nuttys celeb char and besties with yours. *sigh* Gotta love the bad boys. Hey, what if the club owner ...

    Nov 10, 2009


Don't let fear keep you from some amazing opportunities.
— WeepingWisteria