-
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
Aqua, what if your char and my char fall in love? P.S Any more room in Des' band?
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
I would be honored! :D
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
Cool! Name: Storm Wall (girl by the way) Age: 17 Grade: 11 race: shifter Appearance: Has long silver/black hair and bright feral looking green eyes. Always likes to wear darker ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
Is there a spot still open? Cuz' I would love to join :D
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: The YWS Adventure
irishfire Irish struggled under Skeyeler's (sp?) weight, screaming the entire time. Suddenly, she got an idea. She stretched her head so her mouth was next to her ear and screamed ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: The Paparazzi
Jare I looked at Remy intently. "Remy, I've been doing this for 3 years. I'm positive. I would never sell you guys out and you know that!" I smiled at ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: The YWS Adventure
irishfire Irish stared at the giant hole in her shoulder. "...Why am I always bleeding?!?" She yelled. Suddenly she heard Gsp "Skyeler, when was the last time you had a ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: The Paparazzi
Jare I appeared on a seat beside Alexia and Silv. They had finally all arrived and had gotten down to buisness. Remy started. "We really need to talk," He started, ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: The Paparazzi
Silv Silv greeted Adrian with a smile and continued to dance to the energizing music. A song, she thought ironically, that was written by Aron, one of her closest friends. ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: The YWS Adventure
irishfire Irish screamed at the sight of Gsp being dragged away and quickly limped after them, catching up just in time to see Gsp get tackled. "Gsp NO!" She quickly ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: The Paparazzi
(Lol whats a chicaria?) Silv Silv looked up at the sound of the door opening and smiled at the sight of Alexia walking toward her. She ran up to her ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: The YWS Adventure
irishfire Irish screamed as Ripples bit her in the leg. The dog may have been little but it was fierce. She grabbed the now bleeding spot and held back tears. ...
Nov 13, 2009 -
Re: The YWS Adventure
irishfire Irish snarfled a laugh and looked at the person. "I don't really know you, but what are we doing here?" Suddenly, the dog began to snore loudly and Irish ...
Nov 13, 2009 -
Re: The Paparazzi
Aron I put my arm around her shoulders to steady her. "Don't worry, Natt we only have 3 more stops!" Natasha leaned her head against him, sighed and closed her ...
Nov 13, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
Brightie, Bodlina : I sighed. He wasn't going to change his mind about this. "Yes sir." I muttered miserably. I turned and stalked out of the room followed by Allyson ...
Nov 13, 2009
