User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Yo yo! Actually Meganilo's right. I just named a few here and there, feel free to be Link!! Hope you join :D Thanks so much! -Irish :elephant:

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, wolf Storm smiled at his joke. "Yeah, I didn't think so either. But still, amazing! I envy you for being able to play guitar, I would love to learn ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Woo! Thank you SO much for joining!! And sorry if I misunderstood your last PM, I thought you meant you were going to join YWS adventure. SO sorry about that. ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, shapesifter (wolf) Storm laughed and walked out with him. It took all she had to keep herself from jumping up and down squealing. She was walking. With Elliot. Oh ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Silver - shapeshifter (wolf) Silver rushed through the halls, her wolf form carrying her faster than she could ever run. Why am I always late?! She thought furiously. The fur ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, Cuervo >-> Arabella was vaguely aware of someone calling her name, and then her body being lifted. She again heard voices, Sirena and another voice she didn't notice. She ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Arabella, Cuervo >-> Arabella's sight blurred in and out, and the pain in her side was worse than death. She heard voices she could barely distinguish as Sirena and Jimmy. ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish tried to crawl toward the door of the room. "Gsp," she croaked, "we must get away from the evil Ripples who makes me bleed overlymuch!"

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    I could add another char if we could use it. Starting now sounds cool!

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish collapsed as she was shot in the kidney by Ripples. Tears streamed down her face as she lost more blood. I swear I'm never going near Boston Terriers ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    My character! Name: Shiek, Side: Light! Personality: Distant but quick witted and smart. Shes a great fighter and is incredibly stealthy. Shes open with people shes familiar with but very ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    So this is a Super Mario Smash Brothers Story Book that my friends Nutmeg, Twilightzoner, and I all planned together and I checked the rules and they didn't say anything ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    xDD Oh my God Aqua

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Woo! And Lol its ok Aqua still love ya!

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Pudin what about your char and my char as a couple? Aqua turned me down. Lol

    Nov 14, 2009


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein