User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish ran up to Mira. "MIRA! Help me get out of here! Please, Ripples keeps coming after me with Gsp gone just show me the portal you threw her ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I frowned, I hated seeing Scar like this, so scared and upset. I sighed and my hands and put them down at my sides forcefully trying to not look ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I looked at my hands, which were beginning to scar. Scar looked at the crowd of people gathering, and I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her from the ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I turned at the sound of my name but saw no one and a second later someone slammed into me. "Ow!" I cried and looked to see Scarlet, her ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    ** Woe sorry it took me so long to post! ** Andrew I stood next in line for a vaccine, feeling uneasy. I didn't particularly hate shots but I didn't ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm nodded, it was definatly going to be dangerous, but it would have to work. "Ok, you guys go work on that now! Everyone else, get any weapons ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Garred, Ghost Everyone was so excited by the idea now that he thought Ariel and Storm would jump out of their skin. It was good plan, he had to give ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Yay I can actually see it now!! Yay for other computers!! Happy thanksgiving everybody! :D -Irish :elephant:

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Hm.. I'd like to call a spot! Name: Andrew Calahan (Actually a girl) Age: 16 Personality: Bright, out-spoken but doesn't really speak much. Witty, and clever. Appearence: but her eyes ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm nodded. "We would only have to use our money for food and shelter! We could go anywhere within a matter of minutes! It just depends on how ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire Irish turned and frowned. "Gspy? Where are you?" Her heart thudded. Where did Gsp go?! Who had the turkey leg?~?!?! Irish began to run in circles tears streaming down ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Haha thanks! Storm, Wolf Storm clenched her hands in excitement. "Oh man, this is so going to work! Shadowing!" She said looking at all the confused faces. "Ghosts can shadowing ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm felt the tension going on between Garred and Elliot, or at least she sensed it radiading from Elliot. And it caused her to worry. Elliot didn't know ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm watched anciously as Desi thought. If there was somewhere in the US that was their best bet. Vampires were fast, but they weren't that fast. Suddenly she ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Hahaha I know I do, if someone would like to give me the ones I missed I shall love you forever. Ooh, maybe Marth should end up with Peach, like ...

    Nov 24, 2009


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson