User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    ** I want Elliot! xDD ** Garred, Ghost As they melted into one, Garred felt the love between the two. And even stronger than before held back tears, knowing Ariel ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I ran down the sidewalk, trying to catch up to Envie and Star. "Guys, wait up!" Finally they saw me and slowed to a stop. Breathless, I looked at ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Lol LoVeLeSs thats funny! Andrew I followed Envie and gasped to find myself in her room. "Thats cool!" I said grinning. I walked over to where Calvin lay on the ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Same to you Pudin! God, I wanna like marry Elliot xD Garred, Ghost He took a deep breath, he didn't care for danger. I mean he was already dead what ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    ** Lol! ** Andrew Star and I waited anxously. Suddenly I snapped my head up. "I got an idea!" Star looked at me hopefully. "What?" "You and I BOTH can ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Her heart ran a thousand beats a minute as Elliot continued to kiss her, and now held her off the ground. She wrapped her arms around his neck ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew If I wasn't so freaked about all this I would've laughed. "But we just these powers how are we supposed to hide them if we don't know what to ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    ** I'll try Pudin ** Andrew I lay there gasping on the ground. "I am so sorry!" Star said above me. I sat up feeling my heart pumping again. "I-its ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Garred, Ghost I can't let you die Garred felt his feelings surge up against his will, and his eyes filled with tears. Please don't say that Ariel. Just do it. ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire "Thank you so much Mira!" Irish quickly tacklehugged her and followed the giraffes to the small portal. She waited as they slowly opened it and it began to glow. ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I stared at Star's cold hands. "Whats happening to us Star..." Angrily I kicked the wall, causing a giant spike to come out of it. My eyes flashed. "Oops," ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I got up after her "Star! Come back!" I reached for the handle but jumped back when the burst into flames. I felt the twitch and couldn't even bear ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I shook my head, this was getting scary, really scary. What the heck was wrong with Phelix? I looked at Star. "If I can control water and the ground...what ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm followed Elliot down to the Headmaster's office with a key to the weapons room. As he toyed with the lock, Storm sat on the Headmaster's desk and ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I jumped back as Star burned me again." I didn't try to do it. I swear..." She stuttered. I nodded, "I know you wouldn't Star. God this is so ...

    Nov 30, 2009


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud