-
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
Storm, Wolf Storm knew how much Elliot hated to see her cry, and she tried with all her might to calm herself after all of her urgent tears had left. ...
Dec 6, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
Storm, Wolf Storm looked from Elliot to Ariel, back to Elliot. "Elliot, nevermind don't talk to him. I don't even know where he is, but hes not near here. Just ...
Dec 6, 2009 -
Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)
Calm down Sisi! Feel free to start anyone. It doesn't matter whos "qualified", and I don't really know how to start it. I've never done it before. -Irish :elephant:
Dec 6, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
** Oh yea, sorry! I just write as much I think needs to be written, I didn't notice how long it was, I'll try to be better :) **
Dec 3, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
Garred, Ghost Garred stopped suddenly, causing Storm to fly out and roll to a stop. She stood up and brushed herself off. "Garred, whats wrong?" "Didn't your stupid boyfriend tell ...
Dec 3, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
Andrew I squeezed Envie tightly. "I'm so sorry Envie. You don't deserve that crap!" I let her go and looked her in the eye. "Have you ever talked to Jace ...
Dec 3, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
Garred, Ghost Garred felt both of them leave his body, and he crumpled on the ground in relief. He looked up to see Ariel run into Venican's arms and him ...
Dec 3, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
Storm, Wolf Storm felt the winds around her die down and she fell to her knees. Emptiying her stomach out on the ground she held out a hand and groped ...
Dec 3, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
** Just post where they ended up on the other end of that blinding flash of light! **
Dec 3, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
** Haha thats ok! Go ahead! Me and Pudin want more people to come back anyway :D ** Garred, Ghost Garred felt Ariel's upsetment about his sadness, and tried to ...
Dec 3, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
Andrew I held onto her, trying to calm her down. I wasn't used to seeing her like this and it kinda scared me, but hey everyone cried at some point. ...
Dec 3, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
** They've dicided to shadow to Europe to find them but Garred can't carry all of them so Ariel and Venican did this spell that brought them INTO Garred to ...
Dec 3, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
Andrew I ran after Envie, knowing that she wasn't just a romance hater. Someone had broken her heart, like mine a thousand times before. She collasped against a wall and ...
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: The YWS Adventure
irishfire (Wow that took me ten minutes to type xD ) Irish jumped off of Gsp, her face pale. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! Here I fix!" Suddenly Irish's ...
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
Andrew Envie put a finger to her lips "SHHHH!" I shrugged, looking at Star and Phelix, they were cute together, but I wished someone would ask me... but then again, ...
Dec 2, 2009
