User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    He followed her through the door, frowning. "Last year? That's horrible! What do your parents think?"

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    He followed her. "So, how long have those girls been picking on you?"

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    Clark frowned slightly and shook his head. "Well uh- I'm new here and I don't really know where to go." He looked at her, grinning. "Could you help?"

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    He nodded slowly. "Why were those girls doing that to you? It seemed incredibly unfair and cruel." He grinned slightly. "What'd you do? Steal their mascara?"

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    He smiled slightly and kept his hold on her hand. "I'm Clark, by the way." He looked at her orange eyes. They were strange. He'd never seen an Elemental with ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    Clark frowned and made a calm sighing sound. Suddenly, a raincloud formed over their heads and rain poured onto all of them. Everyone in the hall scattered, guys running to ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    Little did he know, but September 7th would be an important date for Clark as well. Unlike poor Vera, he was a full Elemental. How is he important? Well, you'll ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: World of Warcraft, but real.

    Irish Irish frowned. “I have Horde characters too, you know. And I don’t give a crap about killing Horde. It’s when they kill me that I get annoyed.” Which, she ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: World of Warcraft, but real.

    Irish Irish jogged up the stairs of the Space Needle. She was freaking out. Her short red-gold hair had become long and alarmingly bright green. She had grown several inches ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: World of Warcraft, but real.

    Name: Irish Age: 14 1/2 Gender: Girl and Girl Race: Night Elf Appearence: White skin, bright green hair and bright green markings on my face. Powers: I'ma hunter. I'll shoot ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    I sighed and looked out the window as Skye began driving away from the school. Tucker sighed and lay down on my lap with a small huff. I grinned and ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    I laughed as Nutty clung to me. Tucker licked both are faces. I smiled down at him. "Nutteh this is my dog Tucker. He stowed away in my suitcase!" Hugging ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    I stared at that person for a while, they were weird... I nodded. "Yeah, we're fine. Tucker is virtually indestructible." Suddenly I saw a girl walking around I slightly recognized ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Scarlett "Mason" Masonaric "Come Mason!" My mother called to me. I groaned and picked up my heavy black skirt, running after her. We entered the ballroom and a wave of ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    Sure Nutteh! Nothing really accept for Skye attacking me and my dog for talking to Gspy. Skye finally took her pills and she's calmer but creepy O_O

    Apr 22, 2010


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate