User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Ashara I stayed in my room crying for who knows how long. Selling Keith? It was almost unthinkable! He had been in the family for so long now that I ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    I'm confused :lol: Yeah, it'd be no problem to take one of them, or I could just stay in squad 5 but not be the leader if it still needed ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    I'll be Squad 5, and Ray gave me the idea to be leader, if thats ok. :D

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm eventually realeased Garred and went back to Elliot, slinging her arms around his wasit. Garred sighed. "So what now?" Storm frowned. "Well the vampires obviously have some ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Ashara It was so awful, I thought as I watched Plu-Keith train in the practice ring below me. Neither him nor the trainer could see me, but I could see ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    Ok Ok I'll post now! Name: Sethero "Seeth" Williams Squad Number/Rank: Captain Age: 124 Appearence: Personality: Friendly, humorus, helpful, smart, and skilled History: Was told of the Soul Society by

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Ashara Plush wasn't the only one who was stupid. My father was for creating him and putting him through all of this stuff. "You're almost done," I said as I ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Garred, Ghost It all flashed before his eyes, his parents being killed, his younger self running out of his house and off the cliff, it brought him to his knees ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    I'll call a spot!! :D

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    I'm in!! Name: Ashara Camble. Human Age: 18 Appearence: Long brunette hair, deep violet eyes, and tannish skin. History: Her father having been incredilby rich ever since buying an major ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Raffle

    I'm in! *claims spot for girl*

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Fox

    Haven't dicided if I'm gonna join yet or not but I wanted to say his name is General Zaroff!

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Link Link ignored her. "Get out of the light side Dark Link, you're not welcome here."

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Garred, Ghost Garred reached shakily for the door, turning the old knob slowly. His vision flashing back and forth faster and faster. It made his head hurt but he somehow ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm buried her head into Elliot's chest. All her memories of Garred screaming in his sleep flowing back to her, and how he'd avoided her for so many ...

    Dec 17, 2009


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou