User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Nuttyyyy!! Does your character want to fall in love with mine?? *pleads*

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Am totally joining!! Name: Shapher "Fox" Foxian Age: 19 Latest Origin: Ireland (HEE ^__^ ) Photo/Description: Cept with greener eyes Personality: Very out-going yet serious. When shes confronted with

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    ** *Dropped off the face of the Earth* Whats happening? Sorry I disappeared! **

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    I'm in!! Name: Squire Mostum Age: 23 Appearence: but with green eyes. Personality: Is very smart and clever, open to certain people and rather closed to others. Is easy to ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    ** Not quite sure whats going on but I'll try to jump in! Let me know if I have something wrong** Sethero "Seeth" Williams It was hard to watch all ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Ashara I couldn't feel anything anymore. Keith was going to die, all because of me. And to make it worse my father wouldn't let me out of his sight! He ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm heard Elliot's stern tone and slowed her pace, she had arrived at the edge of the tree and sighed. She whined slightly, trying to show Elliot that ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Ashara I stopped just as saw Amelia, Father's gaurds had seen her all right, but she was already over the fence and gone. I couldn't help but smile. "Keith, this ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Ashara I groaned inwardly. Why the hell did you say that outloud?! Now everything seemed intirely diffreant to me. Keith looked differant, he seemed differant, obviously my saying that had ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Ashara I faked a smile as Ameila sat down on the floor. I would have to bring down some more hay for her. All in all she didn't seem like ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm looked down the long passage, it was a long way down, and it they didn't land correctly, it would easily break their legs. She would need a ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    Sethero "Seeth" Williams I guess you could call it a nice day. Sun shining, birds calling and all that. It would've been perfect if not for the fact there was ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm looked around. Why was Garred sending them to all the romantic places? It wasn't fit for the circumstances. Taking Elliot's hand she walked over to where Garred ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Ashara I felt bad. This new girl seemed so frightened and upset. "Amelia," she said, finally answering my question. I smiled, in hope of making her less weary of me. ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    I'll be captain of squad 1 :D

    Jan 2, 2010


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy