-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
haha red hair is correct WAY my own little way :P hm...let me see blonde hair, glasses, green eyes, tallish
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
No on the hair, my teeth aren't crooked they're slightly spacy, my eyes are brown and your semi right on my height OO I RYMHED Umm blonde hair... green eyes ...
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Goron Mines I say "Wha?"
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I'm guessing you have green-ish eyes? Braces. Pretty smile. No on the eyes, and I do need braces but I don't have them yet and my smile is actaully (in ...
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Red hair, green eyes, and short? Not right right? WOW close, I have red hair and I'm the shortest in my family but I'm catching up to my mom..... Uhh ...
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think Talor Lautner I think "That sexy beast" (my friend said it NOT ME!)
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Today I was walking back from lunch with my boyfriend and a couple of his friends and for some reason we were talking about rapeists. And I started telling a ...
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Happy Pink elephants dancing I think of my signoff "-Irish :elephant:"
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
When you say *nods* I think *headdesk* .....*deskexplodes*
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say broken leg I think screwed up knees
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say doctor's office, I think cretches (Haha!...sorry)
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Messy Joes, I think fainting (long story)
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: Favorite Quotes ?
A lot of my favorite quotes are from songs and my favorite historical figures "The strongest among you may not wear a crown" - From "Citizen Soldier" by 3 Doors ...
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
When you say weirdy, I think cheese
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hm.. Tall, er- every elegant dark brown hair, brown eyes?
Sep 10, 2009
