-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Oh wow I wish you were right. Your sort've right about my hair, its red, I guess you could call it ginger, and it used to be at my waist, ...
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say formula 1 I think bunson burner
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say guacamole I think pits
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Icefang, I do have some pimples but they're like...not *shrugs* I doan know. And some freckles...but very little Lets see Ranger Hawk... err....brown hair....blue eyes?
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say grandma arms I think cheesecake :lol: (long DISTURBING story)
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say fatness I think flab *shudders*
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say sandwich I think seasame seed buns
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
your getting closer Ice Fang right on one of the eyes and chubby...*looks at self* ehh sure why not. hmm.. black hair, brown eyes, tan How bad did I do ...
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Type something random and i'll respond with these "I wi
TIDDLES! :smt003
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: Get to Know Someone
Name: Called Granny by many Age: 14 Fav. book: Faerie Path by Frewin Jones Fav. author: Juilet Marrillier, Eva Ibotson, Frewin Jones, loads more. Fav. food: Chinese, HAMBURGERS!, pub food ...
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Aquamarine your right on the hair and height, but wrong on the eyes. Uh brunette, bright, happy face, and brown eyes
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say smiley, I think awesomesauce
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say OMG! I have socks with ROBOTS on them xD I say I HAVE LEPERCHAUNS AND BEAR SKIING!
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Ice Fang your getting closer lol right on height why not on weight and I don't have glasses although everyone else does :lol: Let me see black hair blue eyes ...
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Hahaha! I think "Ok we need to focus.....HEY LOOK AT MY SOCKS!"
Sep 13, 2009
