-
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say best movie ever I think Monty Python's Life of Brian
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think cheddar, I think Lord of the Rings (my sister and I have this joke about the orcs getting all freaked out about all the undead coming to help ...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hm.... likes stalker ducky (thats what me and a friend of mine call that duck), tall?
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha correct! But my hair is short sorry. Uhh brown hair close to black, green eyes?
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say moonpie I think cowpie :lol:
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Awww but I don't know how to talk pirate like.... So yesterday I was at my locker first thing in the morning, and I was bending down into my backpack ...
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Uhhhh no on all of that Lets see, brown hair with a buzzcut, dark blue eyes, short
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say beta I think Yahoo!
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
BarrettBenedict I'm a girl Ok Ice Fang lets see..... tall, freckles, likes to wear black?
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say burger I say *drools*
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say white I think milk OH MY GOD MILK! :smt005
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hm.... I don't know if you could call my eyes amber...they're very dark with this werid organge.... Lets see.... tan, black hair, blue eyes?
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think "Pop!" I think bones
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say huh I think makes big flame :twisted:
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Tallish yes, baby blues no freckles yes pale skin yes and no tatoos or pircings what so ever :lol: hm.... short brown hair, brown eyes, tall
Sep 16, 2009
