-
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say "Found him!" while hanging out in the pet store. I say YAY FOR WHAT EVER NEMO'S DAD'S NAME IS I CAN'T REMEMBER IT THOUGH!
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Dark Sploosh how'd you know my hair was in a ponytail today? *looks around* are you stalking me? Lets see....brown hair, brown eyes, shiny
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Again Black Eyed Peas but also Charlotte's Web 8/10
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Bug's Life I think Hercules
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Errr I havent heard of any of those so sadly I must give it a 4/10, but the names sound cool! :D 1) No rain - Blind Melon 2) Dream ...
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
WOO FOR IRISH PEOPLE! *high fives Bolt* You should sue them for copyright! :lol: 8/10 Reminds me of the Black Eyed Peas CD "Ellephunk" or something like that
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
8/10 reminds me of that weird dog movie with Miley Cyrus but I won't hold it against you
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Shark Tale I think Chris Brown
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
No, I'm not short, I actaully like the 2nd tallest out of all the people I know. And yes my hair is short and hahaha I wish I was fairy ...
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think terrified I think sharks
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hey Nutty! You got my hair right, but my height is wrong. Lets see... blonde, brown eyes?
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
9.5/10 It may be just one word but I find it very poetic in itself It also reminds me of one of my fav. bands new album WHICH IS AWESOME!
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Type something random and i'll respond with these "I wi
TOOTSIE pop
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Oh my God I love them all (mostly 3 doors down and Daughtry :lol: , not so much the others) Hm.... 9/10 for All American Rejects 1) Just like a ...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Ok first of all I must say that I love Monki for loving Skillet just like me and gsppcrocks10 for 3 doors down, you guys have awesome taste in music! ...
Sep 20, 2009
