-
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
7/10 for Queen, don't know the rest. 1) Up to the Mountain (MLK song) - Patty Griffin 2) Behind those eyes - 3 doors down 3) I'd come for you ...
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think heroine I think like... woman hero (can't remember the word for it :oops: )
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Name combining awesomeness 9/10
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Oh my God I was right? WOO! Haha thanks! And no on the hair, but if you look at my previous posts on this forum you'll find it :wink: So ...
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Micheal Jackson gets you a 5/10, I dont really know the others but I'm feeling generous so I'll give you a 7.5/10 1) Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms and ...
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
WOW! Thanks so much Aquamarine! ITS SO PRETTY! 8.5/10 sounds cool!
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Pudin we meet again :lol: 10/10 just for Evanscene and Linkin Park! 1) Looking for Angels - Skillet 2) The Better Life - 3 doors down 3) ABC - Jackson ...
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Oh... *looks for a mop* I'm sorry I didn't know. Uh...light brown? I don't know! Nope sorry.
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
IK!! lol 9/10! I've always wanted to see what an aquamarine looks least I think its a jewel...I don't know :roll:
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Pretty! 8.5/10
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
Nope, sorry :lol: You say Bob I say 'SEE MY NAME BE ANTWON! IMA HIPPIE!'
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say sure you do. Lol. I say Gotta love it
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say ...you're insane I say I get that a lot :smt003
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha your right on my being a girl and my eyes :lol: Hm....brown hair, glasses?
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Once again, never heard of those but 5/10 for Fall out boy 1) Life of my Own - 3 Doors down 2) It is you (I have loved) - Becky ...
Sep 23, 2009
