User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: Where'd your username come from?

    I acutally just made my up on the spot. I usually try to put something to do with Ireland in my user and an element of some sort because I ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Darknush, you're adorable, Irie, HOW am I sposed to find your beautiful face in that tiny picture with all those people? D: And Jacky, don't feel bad you fit right ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Awkward Phone Conversations

    Oh man! One time I had to call my friend at 2 in the morning because she thought her house was on fire, and I wanted to make sure everything ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think Harry Potter is the LotR of Low fantasy?

    You have to keep in mind though, Harry Potter was written more for children and LOTR was written more for adults, so obviously the writing style/depth is going to be ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Have fun guessing which one is me ;) (Hint: I'm near the guy in red)

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random! Answer it, fools!

    1. Favorite smilie? - :superman: 2. What's my middle name? - CHEESECAKE O_O 3. Do you believe in faeries? - YUP! 4. Do you tan easily? (depending on your skin ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you loathe

    And I got dragged to concerts...not a good experience. Oh...goodness. You know what I would do to be able to see them in concert?? XP Same here. Next time they ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you loathe

    Omigod. McFly is the worst sounds to hit my ears since the first Hannah Montana album. McFly is so bad. The first time I listened to it, my ears started ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Mr.Rogers

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians

    He just isn't the creme de la creme *dead* (kidding)

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member June 2010: BondGirl007

    Congrats Hope!! :smt003 :smt003 You're AMAZING!

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song

    10000000/10 I LOVE YOU TIMMEH! (sorry caps) Can't get a Youtube link for this but Feet in the Water - 3 doors down

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians

    Ben...why do I not see Dane Cook up there?! D:

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    xD I love that picture Bubblegum! Yours too Rockey ;)

    May 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you listen to your ipod on shuffle while making banana bread and you match the mood of the song with how you make the ...

    May 31, 2010


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk