-
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say It's k. I say :smt003
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Caps Dx I say Oh right I'm sorry.
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say "There would be no swine flue if we treated the pigs better" by one of the best comedians ever Jean Carry!!!! Applause!!!! I say HAHA!
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Oh my... I mowed my dads lawn today, and theres this hill in his yard that I am terrified of cuz' I always think I'm going tip over when I ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say "Oh no you didn't" *snaps fingers in 'Z' form* I say *laughs until wets self* I LOVE THAT!
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say that I say Haha that reminds me of Home Alone 2
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Jetpacks FTW 9/10
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say chocolate I think Lindt
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
8/10 All American Rejects my friend! 1) Whats left of me - Nick Lachey 2) The Last Night - Skillet 3) Loser - 3 doors down 4) We Will Rock ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Love the album! 9/10
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha nope. Like I said look at previous posts you'll find it. Hm.... red hair?
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say nebulas I say pretty stars
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Love the nighttime! 9/10
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say What I say You know like woman heros, is pronounced EXACTLY like heroine...maybe its spelled the same way too...*ponders*
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Thanks Nutty and about your friend, thats pretty funny! I actaully had my pants fall down one time but that was because a weird friend-but-not-really ran into me and my ...
Sep 25, 2009
