-
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say ipod I think neon green
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Blue eyes and....blonde hair? Night, you have to guess other things about me :lol:
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
I know a bunny named Oynx...hes so cute :smt003 9/10
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
Haha! You say underwear I think one of the english teachers in my school, long story PM me if you want to hear its actaully quite funny
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say sponge I think pants
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
I love Love Story 8/10! 1) Savior - Skillet 2) Daughters - John Mayer (LOOOVE!) 3) Many The Miles - Sara Bareilles 4) Mr. James Dean - Hilary Duff ( ...
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say"Odd people you have no idea... but yeah sure join the club!!!" I say SPWEE I'm in a club! :smt003
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Yes but what else about me black hair?
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think Dr. Suess I think "one fish 2 fish red fish blue fish"
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Pwned I think Cat
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Bravo my friend! You got it! Err...blonde?
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say What now? I say ownage
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha right on hair, wrong on eyes, and I have no idea anymore :lol: Erm... I have no idea what I said for you uhh blonde, and tall?
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say music that I lurvvvvvvvve I say *sigh* I know
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you
Hello there! Its all very simple you see! Just tell about the funniest thing thats happened to you or it could've been a story you heard! It could've been today...12 ...
Sep 26, 2009
