-
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say "I need to use my CPR skillz don't I?" I say *is still passed out on floor cept is also drooling*
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say "Breath Irish!!! Breath!!! Don't give up!!! Don't walk into the light!!!!!!!! I say *gasps for air and then faints*
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Night your right :lol: Hm.... blue eyes...dirty blonde?
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say brown bad I say *grabs and breathes into it*
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Math exam I say *begins to hyperventilate*
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Hahaha! Thats halarious! I realized that I have an awesome british accent today in Social Studies because these two guys kept asking about something and they were saying it in ...
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say "You will be assimilated." I say well that doesn't sound fun!
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
I like the ring to it 8/10
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Food from the Past
Oh wow thats interesting :smt005 Haha I used to eat butter by the stick when I could get away from it! And I still love butter but not THAT much. ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: Obama Applauds YWS in Community Service Speech
Wow! Congratulations to Nate!! :smt003 And I can't thank him enough for making such a great site, I love it here :smt001
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
9/10 for Disney musicals! I love them! And Wookie I love you for giving that person a 100/10 for having Nickelback! :smt003 Lemme see... 1) Do you Believe In Magic ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Oh God... chocolate muffin...*drools* Sorry I'm starving. Today, just to mess with our friend, (actually the same one who doesn't like to be hugged) we started making up all this ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Wookie another reason to dub you awesomeful! Thats like one of my favortie songs of all time! And YES IT DOES DESERVE THE CAPS! :lol: Ello Ranga! Hm... I don't ...
Sep 29, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
We went outside for flex today and we always love to make fun of my friend who runs from you if you try to hug them and so we were ...
Sep 29, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say netting I think fishing
Sep 28, 2009
