-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Ha! Slim is a no, my eyes I don't know about lovable but they are big. And my cheeks are on the dot! And I think my lips are right. ...
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you
Awww no one likes me :(
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Hm... I don't really know them but your Wookie so I'll give you a 8/10 1) The Better Life - 3 doors down (my boys!) 2) Play my music - ...
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
Hahahaha! 10/10! Thats awesome! I have dreams like that all the time! So, I had this one dream (and its incredibly long so bare with me) and we were in ...
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hm.... Maybe normal height, some considered short by some?
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
Haha I love him! You say that I say I begin to think about the lady he wound up with :lol:
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Wow very close! My skin color is more pale than tan. Well this'll be difficult *stares at avatar* brown hair and blue eyes?
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say that I say Well now we have a good story to tell my friend
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say that I say *wakes up to see Jacob giving CPR and screams* Get away from me you stalker! :smt087 I gave you to Wookie how would see feel ...
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Sounds cool! 8.5/10
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
I offically love you for looking at 3 doors down Wookie. I'm giving you a 100/10 for doing so. And your playlist gets a 9/10 I have the exact same ...
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hahaha! Yay! I think your the first person I got right on the first try! Err.. tannish skin?
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Not bad indeed. I'm feeling lucky (incredibly strange for my poo of a day) so I'll give you a...8/10 just cuz your awesome. 1) Dangerous Game - 3 doors down ...
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha your close, I have two and one is getting close to that age. Err.. black hair, brown eyes?
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say what you just said I say *moans slightly and continues to drool*
Oct 3, 2009
