User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say that I say "What is it about anyway?"

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Wow Wookie thats really scary I'm listening to "Our Song" right now! WERID! And you get 10/10 for my havin known songs from all those artists! 1) So I need ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I shall grant thee 1000/10 for getting your favortie song! *takes a deep breath* Here ve go! 1) The Older I get - Skillet (Love, love, looooooove!) 2) Fall for ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    *frowns* I should really stop eating peanut butter with my fingers...anyway! 9/10 for Kelly Clarkson and Paramore! Lets hope this is better than last time! 1) Cheetah Sisters - The ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say "I know right?" I say "Yeah! I've never seen that movie though. None of the 2 million versions."

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say that I say Huh... it kinda does.

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say that I say "Bring it on!"

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10 for Pochahontas, The Little Mermaid, and One girl revolution! Here we go! 1) Eat Vegitarian - Jim Gaffigan (comedian) 2) Hello Beautiful - Jonas Brothers (Stop it Shuffle!! :evil: ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say that I say "High five!"

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    8/10 for fan obesessiveness! :lol: Lets see... 1) The Champion in me - 3 doors down 2) False Pretense - Res Jumpsuit Apparatus (LOVE IT! sry caps) 3) Lovebug - ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Davy Jones freaked me out so bad! Esp. the way he talked, how he would pronouce certain things while like spitting great distances it just annoyed me so horribly. But ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    *hugs Wookie* Thank you!! *looks at people in line to kill her for JB songs* You heard her! And thechocolatewritingcat I don't like them like most do. I don't think ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Lol love your word curvaceous and I'll say sure! And I'm not short, or tall. And haha your right about my cheeks and my hair and I guess you could ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say that I say *spazzes horribly* I LOVE HER! (sorry caps) She's one of my favortie charaters! I didn't know what her name was!

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say that I say Whos he play?

    Oct 4, 2009


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault