User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *jumps onto Gsp, covering them both in spagetthi sauce* You're the best Gsp!

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I know! Its so awesome, this is the best thread ever! *throws powerder donuts at Nutty and Gsp*

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I think I'm really close to 5.5 and I don't know what you mean by 3/8 Hm... has those types of eyes that seem to change color?

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Haha its so gross :smt005 *sprays Gsp with whipped cream* Moo hahahah!

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    You are correct madam! Hm.... fun-lovin and can be incredibly funny when incredibly hyper?

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    Hahaha thats pretty funny! Another one is, last year I had this bright green water bottle that I used every day at lunch, and my friends always wanted to play ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *spits it out and face gets red* Ewwwwww! I hate mustard! :thud: You're done for now Gsp! *chases and nails with gucuamole and crushed tortilla chips*

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *screams* Ew!! *throws turkey at Gsp* :lol: Revenge is SWEET!

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    In drama today, my group was 4 other guys and one of them was hiding under a wooden block that I was standing behind. And, as he was standing up, ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *wipes the cake out of eyes* Haha this too fun! *throws frozen yogurt at everyone and slams Hero's face into a vat of fudge*

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say "Panda eating tree nymphs" I say "NO! Save the Pandas!"

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Haha! *covers Nutty in nutella* For the cake :lol:

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Paradise by Vanessa Carlton Don't pretend to..hold it on just push it out...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Calvin and Hobbes

    Awww I love them! My favortie one was when Hobbes was getting cleaned and Calvin was jealous that his bath was so fun and he hates baths. Haha I always ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say green I think trees

    Oct 7, 2009


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus