-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
They used to be all the time! Yours are all differant colors!
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say that I think Awwww!
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Yup! You do too?
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha I'm the same way! Err that would be a no XD You have long arms
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I have abosuletly no idea :smt005 You have not very much grace?
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha brown and no they're normal Hm... likes to wear sneakers
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Hahaha I'm sorry Nutty but thats what you get for pouring honey in my hair and mollsess down my shirt! *goes to change music and gets hit with a random ...
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Lol thank you? I guess there is *goes crosseyed to look at nose* Haha, I try to grow them out but I bite them too. Errr... long eyelashes?
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Ooooh thats cold! *pours slushie down Nutty's back*
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Nope! My feet are normal sized, but they are wide. Err.. long fingernails?
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*screams* God I am never getting that out! *somehow rolls so she has Nutty pinned to the ground and covers her in melted caramel and then taking off as fast ...
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Correct my friend! My mom won't let me :lol: Oo I was close! New guess: (this is gonna sound werid but) you have very nice looking hands :smt005
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Ow! *feels spot where got slapped* Mwahahaha your in for it now Nutty!! *squirts syrup at Hero, Gsp, and Nutty's hair* :twisted: I can't believe the awesomeness of this thread. ...
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you
Hahaha! Thats awesome! Hm...Oh I got one! Haha I was at my friend's bar mitsvah, and we were all eating and listening to the music, and there were maybe 6 ...
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Err... blue, green, and brown? Oooooh I don't know about the inches, but I'm pretty sure about 5'5
Oct 9, 2009
