-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha maybe hm... big eyes?
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.
Uggh I get limits too! I hate them! I got a project for math to research a "math geek" and I did Fionacci and it had to be 250 words ...
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Nope! I have a vampire tooth on my bottom jaw though! Haha i remember showing it to my ex-boyfriend on friday he saw it when I was showing it to ...
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Oh! No its just short Nope, I'm not allowed near dye :smt005 You have great teeth!
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Dance Party!
*does John Mcain impression* untuntuntunt
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Report a good member!
Awwwwwww! Thanks Nutty! :smt052 I also want tattle to add Gsp as well! For being funny, Food Fight! obviously, and bein so open and welcoming :smt001
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say that I say Haha I can totally see what my grandma's would be :thud:
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Whats a pixie cut? You have different color highlights?
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
10/10 for Pochahontus! 1) Chop Suey - System of a Down ( :ftw: ) 2) The Wizard and I - Carole Shelley 3) Hand Me Down - Matchbox Twenty (Love ...
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Dance Party!
Awesome! Thats What You Get - Paramore *starts jumping up and down screaming the lyrics and throwing hair in face*
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Dance Party!
Does that count as 3 posts? *starts doing the Charleston*
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Report a good member!
I would like to tattle on : Hannah for being my first friend on this site WhisperintheWind for being awesome! Wookielover17 for being totally hilarious and awesome on the forums ...
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Break by Three Days Grace "At night I feel like a vampire Its not right, but I just can't give it up I'll try to get myself higher"
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say fur I think "But not a real fur coat thats cruel..."
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
No its actually kinda big...heh Hm... mid length hair?
Oct 11, 2009
