User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for July: Skins!

    WOOP WOOP! :D

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Corny Jokes

    Oo heres mine: Why was Washington buried at Mt. Vernon? Because he was dead.

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Hope and Ed (BondGirl and silented1) Me and Timmy (me and Mr. Knightley) And Irish and Bolt xD (Irishfire and Bolt) Because we are all going on a triple date ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Lilly you're gorgeous!! :D Hars little ol' me again with WaYtObEcHrIsSy: (The tour guide acutally thought I was a boy when I wore this :( ) :

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: (ISMKAD people) Show off your avatars!

    I named mine TK for Timmeh Knightley ;) IRISHFIAH!

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Claiming Newbies, is it right or wrong?

    D'awww claiming sounds fun! It makes a person feel wanted!! *unclaimed* Just putting that out there...heh...heh.

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    Timmeh I loff you. You know you're a nerd when you spend an entire day texting your friend talking only using song lyrics.

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Review (aka, The Damage)

    You guys pwn! Sorry I missed it! I had to work for most of the day and then I was basically dead for the rest of it xP

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Was I already matched? >.> And me and Timmy =^_^= And me and Irie =^_^= And Irie and Timmy xD OH! Best match of all time: Me and Bittersweet-Holly-ladeh =D ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat Conversation....

    I love it. :D

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Raz--you look way older than 13 and you're so pretty! Irish--aaahhh I finally get to see you (sorta)! I love your hair; but why no smile?? Nutty--you are gorgeous! Sillyducky--beautiful ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Raz- You're gorgeous :) Bolt - Woe...you're SO dashing! :shock: Hars little ol' meeee:

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    French

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Awkward Phone Conversations

    xDD Thats awesome! The guys on my Washington bus did something like that, they thought they had the phone number of this girl, but they weren't sure and this is ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Name that Movie/TV Show/Book!

    Jaws *shudder* "A whole new world..."

    Jun 18, 2010


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia