User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I am actaully! You are also!

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Not entirely! *jumps on Kamas' back smashing a rotten cantople on her head and then jumping off and running for her life*

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song above you!

    9/10 That was really cool! Might buy it! one of my most favortie songs ever by my favorite band! :D

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food from the Past

    Ouch! I did that today when my eye was itchy in gym (F.Y.I NEVER do that when your in gym it'll only bring you pain :evil: ) I love this ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine you writing?

    Normally, if I get an idea progressed enough to start to imagine what the characters look like, I'll see it in my head like a movie, with the setting, special ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Saturday Fry Up I think greasy potatoes

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    XD gotta love fros! And nope, no extra toe for meh! Err...you have black hair?

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *scrambles to help Aqua, after half an hour of them both flopping like fish they manage to stand up* Woo! We're up! *they both get hit by a giant peach ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Haha! Today I was listening to my ipod during lunch with my friend. She had one ear in and I had the other, and I had to throw my trash ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *turns around, slamming into Pudin with a giant mashed potato* Oo hahahaha! Got ya! *runs to where Aqua is on the ground and helps her up, but accidently slipping and ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Happy Birthday I say Thanks! But its not until Sat. :lol:

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say October I think my birthday! (comin soon WEEE!)

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *wipes pie off face and picks up whipped cream can shooting everyone with it* HAHA!

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Aww thanks thechocolatewritingcat! You...have..New Divide!??! I love you! Infinite/10 1) Dance with the Devil - Breaking Benjamin 2) Pages - 3 doors down (One of my favorite songs OF ALL ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Indeed I do! On my bottom lip, but you can only see it if I curl my lip up. I got it when my tooth went through my lip. You ...

    Oct 13, 2009


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"