User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Love that song! Its not my time - 3 doors down (if you know me, you totally saw it coming :lol: )

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *gets hit with vinegar* Oo! Thats cold!! *shivers and starts to throw melted nacho cheese at everyone*

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say The Little Mermaid I think Love that movie!

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    Hahaha thats halarious! It stinks they still laugh about it though. I have a lot of times like that. One time, we were driving this place and I had fallen ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say magic I think water Oh my God really?! When's yours?

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Chop Suey by System of a down FATHER!!

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say tomato sauce I think pasta! :shock:

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I love I dare you to move! I didn't know who it was by though! 9/10 And yeah I know they use that for Gieco commercials and I must say ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *turns to see Aqua running around and almost dies laughing but gets hit in the face with a giant pumkin* OW! *turns and throws a loaf of bread at Kamas ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Nope! But they get WICKED red, like neon. Err you have reddish cheeks?

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Hahaha! I was walking up the stairs to my science class and I was reading something I'd written during the period before cuz' I was bored and had nothing to ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *turns around to be met with a wall of mayonase* :thud: *quickly gets up and starts throwing bread crumbs at everyone*

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *picks popcorn off self and eats happily then gets hit in the face with a radish* OW! *picks up own slightshot and shoots Kamas and Nutty with a small pet ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *wipes fish guts off face and finds Kamas hiding behind a giant bowl of melted marshmellows* *grins evily and dumps all bowl on Kamas' head and sprints for dear life*

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *screams* Ewwwww! *climbs out and chases down Kasmas and picks her up and tosses her into a vat of carmalized eels* Bwahaha! *runs and hides behind Gsp*

    Oct 14, 2009


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took