-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Lol, that confused me. But I'll say yes? You love the fall!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I will be at 10:30!! SPWEE!! *runs around happily* Your awesomeful!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Comatose by Skillet ♥♥♥
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Don't know any of those but I'll give you a 7/10 1) Not Enough - 3 doors down (WOOP!) 2) Fuego - The Cheetah Girls (erp..well it was nice while ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you
Haha! Oh my God thats funny! Were the people alright? Hm... oh! A couple years ago on my birthday we went out to Bugaboo Creek (sp?) to celebrate and my ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say TWILIGHT!! I think caps and offense to you but I hate that movie :oops:
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Err... *checks foot* Not yet! Hm.... you like pie!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*ducks at the flying...everything and picks up cookie dough and starts throwing and eating it at the same time at Nutty, Pudin and Big Cheesy Grin*
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*throws olive at Aqua*
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Haha, it sounds cool! Fire Burnin' - Sean Kingston "Somebody call 911!! Shawty burnin' on the dance floor!"
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Oh Lord do I want to know? Haha, I love neon green but thats about the extent of it. Err Hippie, you have peace signs everwhere
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Woe! Congrats! I helped score the only point my team got playing speed ball today, and then I stepped on a guys foot by accident :smt003
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Hi Nutty! *throws cake at her*
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*throws a giant handful of pumpkin at Kamas and Nutty* Who agrees with me that this is the best thread on the face of the earth? *begins to dance to ...
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha if you count, blazing red cheeks 24/7 blushing all the time then HECK YES! You love wearing darker colors
Oct 16, 2009
