-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha no Nutty my tongue is normalish Hm... dark eyes? light skin?
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Dance Party!
Hahaha! *dances into a empty suit of armor, thinking its a person turns around to apologize, sees the knight, screams, and goes into cardiac arrest*
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think Jim Carey I think dinosaur
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
No Kamas, its not slick or chestnut color. Keep guessing :) Hm... Pudin...Pudin... black hair?
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Dance Party!
WOO! *heabangs along with Pudin and Ranger Hawk making haira fluffully wonder*
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Lol Nutty I got trampled by the giraffe when I tossed you the Nutella *picks up watermelon and chucks it at Pudin and Mira*
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*goes to laugh at Kamas and gets shot in the mouth with a hot dog* Ooo *swallows it* Thanks Mira! *chucks sardines at her*
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Oh lord! :smt005 curly is the total opposite of me! And blonde I will say nope. hm... caramel colored hair?
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Nooo! Troutie WHY?! *wipes chowder out of eyes and chucks Nutella to Nutty just as the giraffe tramples her* *picks up a giant crate filled with sugar and dumps it ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hm... really dark brunette? Nope Nutty, no skin..thing lol.
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*catches Kamas' leg just as she runs away* Give it back! *they both go down and Irish starts to beat Kamas with the fish* Get her Troutie!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I have no idea XD But people have told me I look good in red *shrugs* You look amazing in every color because you're so pretty!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*watches Nutty and laughs* We love you Nutty! *sees Mira sneaking over to take it and jumps in front of her with a dead fish and starts whacking her with ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I do! Up to a certain point! You love Christmas!
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*tries to catch skillets in mouth* Yum! *throws brownie mixture at Gsp*
Oct 17, 2009
