User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I've never heard of those people, but I'm in a good mood so I'll give you a 8.5/10 1) Have a Nice Day - Bon Jovi 2) Heaven - Los ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *opens mouth and catches rope in mouth, begins to chew happily while whacking Gsp with pizza*

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    Love it! Reminds me of mounties :wink: 9/10

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Oh my God I love key lime pie! *shoves cheesecake in face* Aww poor Aqua *covers her in blanket*

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Oh... Hi Nate! One of the dreams was nuts! I was a secret agent with one of my friends and some other people I hardly ever talk to, and we ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    YAY GSP YOU'RE BACK! WELCOME! *slams giant bowl of vinilla frosting on her head and hugs* I missed you! (sorry about the caps)

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Haha Fences is a song Dreams that make no sense at all and just confuse me. Like one of them I was trying to buy soup in a bag :shock:

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *flings spoonful of Nutella at Mira*

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Batman is pretty much awesome!

    Hahaha I love it!

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Oh my God I love it too! I also fell in love with Fences and Another Day! I LOVE THEM! And wow nothing much! Been having werid dreams latly and ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    HI WOOKIE!

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    Haha! I was fighthing with my sister one morning, and we were spatting back and forth and she said something, and I was pondering a comeback in my head and ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *blocks bananas and throws mushed apples at bluedragon* Feel free to call me Irish by the way :wink:

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *climbs onto elephants back* Quickly my slave! *elephant runs through the cafe. while Irish smacks people with spoonfuls of poorly blended smoothie*

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Awake and Alive - Skillet ( I really like them XD)

    Oct 21, 2009


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)