-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Really pretty mid length bruennte hair?
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say werid I think greatest virtue for friendship :D
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you
Hahaha thats great! In relevence to what Wookie said, I was having a sleep over with my friend and I had had to sleep on my couch because I had ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Its my favortie! I shall love you forever for making it Gsp! *throws strawberry shortcake at Nutty and Gsp*
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you
Hahaha for both of you guys thats awesome! And I have DEAR too, the most boring thing in the entire world. Hm... so the other day we were touring a ...
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
I love Rolos! *catches them in mouth and sprays whipped cream at Nutty*
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
What?!? *slams Nutty with fruitcake* I couldn't hear you!
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!
Oh my God Here Without You is one of my all time favs! My friend wants me to sing it when she dies (I know creepy). And I agree, Paramore ...
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
YUM! *shoves sprinkles down Wookie's shirt* I KNOW!
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
We missed you too! *chucks a milkshake in Wookie's face*
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*shivers and throws soy sauce at Gsp*
Oct 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Yay! Thanks Wookie! Yours is too! 17 is my lucky number 10/10
Oct 23, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
WOOKIEEE!! *tackle hugs Wookie also* Yay!! *smashes baby food in both Gsp's and Wookie's faces*
Oct 23, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
MMM!!! *squirts Gsp with milk*
Oct 23, 2009
