User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Yay Cheetos! I was literally just wishing I had some! *chomps on Cheetos and then wipes her hands on the back of Gsp's shirt*

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    GAH! *chases with mayonase and hits Wookie in the face with it several times before running*

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    *high fives Pudin* I love you! I have mine at night too! But only because the way I hold him, lol, I basically use him as a pillow, is REALLY ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    WOOKIE!! *squirts strawberry sryup in her hair and runs away*

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I did the same thing with molasses, and then my 5th grade teacher made me do it again. *throws taco meat at everyone*

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say chicken I think "Haha oh funny little chickens"

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Yay Pudin! *hugs and pours vanilla extract on her head* We missed you!

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Tudors on ShowTime.

    I love the Tudors! LOVE THEM! I absolutley love the man who plays King Henry HOT and AMAZING at his character! :D

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    Sorry about the 3 in a row posts but my thing was too big for just one picture :(

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    Haha just kidding, heres my actual handwriting:

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    Heres my handwriting! :smt003

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Wow! You're incredibly pretty! :D I love the color of your eyes!

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Err don't know them so 7/10 I'm afraid. 1) Re-education (Through Labor) - Rise Against (LOVE that song!) 2) Loser - 3 doors down 3) Walking on Air - Kerli ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Gah! *dumps the giant vat of melted butter on Nutty*

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    I love juice bags! I remember my friend used to have them all the time and I slept over her house alot and she had them and I drank them ...

    Oct 25, 2009


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau